Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Science & Technology
Tue January 15, 2013
tw telecom and Inovation Economy
tw telecom is one of the top three Business Ethernet providers in the U.S. and have a heavy presence in our region. They manage the high-speed fiber optic network that is contributing to the growth in semiconductor manufacturing we are seeing at the Luther Forest Technology Campus in Malta.
This network serves as the backbone for information technology at the GlobalFoundries site and the tenets occupying the Saratoga Technology and Energy Park.
tw telecom Vice President, Dan Maynard, and Bob Blackman, Board Chair for the Center of Economic Growth, join us to make sense of all this and discuss how technological development is transforming the Capital Region.
Capital District News