WAMC is listener-supported. Without you, we cannot bring you the news, we cannot cover breaking stories, and we won’t have our podcasts, Roundtable Panel, or Vox Pop.
Whether you give $5 or $500, it all counts. Become a member today!
Consider one of the following ways to contribute to WAMC to help keep this station going:
Check, Electronic Funds Transfer, or Credit Card:
- Give online by clicking this link.
- Call the station at 1 (800) 323-9262.
- Send a check to WAMC, 318 Central Avenue, Albany, NY 12206
Become a Sustaining Member:
- Provide reliable support for the programs you love by pledging to make a monthly gift of $5 or more.
- Set up automatic billing with your credit card, debit card, or bank account
- Your donation will renew each year until you say stop. Your membership will always stay current, you’ll receive less mail, and more of your donation will go directly to supporting the programming you enjoy.
- A gift of stock can provide you with financial and tax benefits while helping the station.
- Provide your broker with delivery instructions to WAMC located here.
Contribute your IRA Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- Directing your RMD to WAMC may provide you with tax benefits.
- If you are 72 years old or above with an employer-sponsored retirement plan, contact your financial professional for information on donating all or a portion to WAMC, a qualified charitable distribution.
- Include WAMC’s Employer Identification Number: 22-2400-593.
- Recommend a grant to WAMC from your donor-advised fund (DAF).
- Donor-advised funds are the fastest-growing charitable giving vehicle due to their tax advantages and ease of giving to any IRS-qualified charity.
- Speak with your financial professional for more information.
- Ask your employer if they have a charitable contribution match program.
- A matching gift could double your impact on the station’s work.
Donate Your Vehicle
- Your car has been good to you, so why not let it do more and benefit WAMC?
- Our partner, Charitable Adult Rides & Services (CARS), will tow it away, sell it, and give WAMC the proceeds…and you get the tax breaks.
Tribute or Memorial Gift
- A gift in honor of a friend or loved one is a meaningful tribute.
- At your request, we can send a notice of the gift to them or, if given in their memory, we can notify their family.
Leave a legacy of free speech by including us in your estate planning. Planned gifts are vital to WAMC's future and offer a variety of effective ways of helping the station. These gifts can enable you to contribute to WAMC while achieving specific personal and financial goals.
You Shop. They Give.
- Buy and sell on eBay. Just select WAMC as one of your favorite charities.
Thank you for being part of the WAMC family. Your support means everything to us! We work hard to bring you award-winning programming every day of the year. If you have any questions about membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (800) 323-9262 ext. 133. We also encourage you to sign up for our mailing lists to get the latest news stories and event updates. In whatever way you have supported and continue to support WAMC, we thank you.