1. No Pledge is required to enter a drawing.
2. WAMC employees, Trustees and their family members are not eligible to enter a drawing.
3. The winner of the drawing will be chosen at the close of the entry period. The winner will be notified immediately by telephone and in writing.
4. Under no circumstances will WAMC or any affiliated persons or entities be liable for: (a) electronic, computer, telephone, network, internet or other technical or human error(s) which may occur in connection with the drawing; (b) any injury or damage to person or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from participation or attempted participation in the drawing: (c) inaccurate, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, postage due, lost or stolen entries or other information related to the drawing; (d) illegitimate entries (which will be disqualified); (e) punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
5. The winner of the drawing is responsible for any applicable taxes on the value of the drawing prize. A W-9 form will be mailed to the winner for completion if the value of the prize exceeds $600, and WAMC's Accounting Department will send out a 1099 form shortly after January 1 of the following calendar year.
6. If the winner of the drawing refuses the prize, he/she must notify WAMC immediately. Another winner will then be chosen at random.
7. To request a copy of the drawing rules and/or a list of winners when the drawing ends, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: WAMC Cyber Drive Rules [and/or] Winner Names, WAMC, 318 Central Avenue, Albany NY 12206.
8. Decisions of the management of WAMC regarding any aspect of any drawing are final.
10. Unless stated explicitly otherwise, giveaways and drawing prizes offered by WAMC will expire one year from date they are awarded. If prizes, gift certificates or vouchers offered as drawing prizes, premiums or giveaways by WAMC are lost or stolen, they will not be replaced by WAMC or by the donor of said prize, premium or giveaway.