Cookbooks And Cooking Classes With Deanna Fox
Deanna Fox is an award-winning food and agriculture journalist who writes for the Times Union, The Daily Gazette, USA Today, The Washington Post, Beer Advocate, Eater, The Kitchn and many more.
She is also the owner of Albany Cooking School, which hosts cooking classes inside of Different Drummer's Kitchen in Albany, NY.
This morning she joins us for a bonus Book Picks – her list features all cookbooks.
- "From Barley to Blarney: A Whiskey Lover's Guide to Ireland" by Sean Muldoon, Jack McGarry and Tim Herlihy
- "Indian-ish: Recipes and Antics from a Modern American Family" by Priya Krishna, photographs by Mackenzie Kelley
- "Little House Cookbook: New Full-Color Edition" by Barbara M. Walker, illustrations by Garth Williams
- "Basque Country: A Culinary Journey Through A Food Lover's Paradise" by Marti Buckley
- "Heirloom Kitchen: Heritage Recipes and Family Stories from the Tables of Immigrant Women" by Anna Francese Gass
- "Ruffage: A Practical Guide to Vegetables" by Abra Berens, illustrations by Lucy Engelman, photographs by EE Berger
- "Let's Stay In: More than 120 Recipes to Nourish the People You Love" by Ashley Rodriguez