Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
The Book Show
Wed March 22, 2006
The Book Show #923
Albany, NY – Dara Horn's second novel, "The World to Come," traces the connections between Russian-born painter Marc Chagall and the New Jersey-based Ziskind family, particularly former child prodigy Ben Ziskind, who feels adrift in the present and steals a Chagall painting from a Jewish museum, believing that it once belonged to his family. Horn talks to Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina about her book's journey through the Ziskind family history and how the young author juggles writing and her own family life.