Here is NewsChannel 13 Meteorologist Paul Caiano's WAMC Regional Forecast:
Cloudy and breezy with rain and possibly a thunderstorm from the greater Capital District and points south today. Rain transitioning to wet snow north and west. Highs ranging from the upper 30s north to the mid 60s south.
Cloudy with rain and snow showers tonight. Lows near 30.
Total snowfall accumulations:
- Little or no accumulation in the mid and lower Hudson Valley, the Connecticut Valley, and the greater Capital District
- A coating up to an inch in the hills surrounding the greater Capital District, and the Champlain Valley
- 1-2" for the northern and western Catskills, the Mohawk Valley west of Amsterdam, and southern Vermont
- 2-4" for the southern Adirondacks and central Vermont
- 4-8" for the Tug Hill Plateau, central and northern Adirondacks, and northern Vermont
Mostly cloudy and windy with scattered snow showers tomorrow. Highs in the lower to mid 40s.