Shawn Stone joins us to talk about what he's seen lately and what cultural events are coming up this week in our region.
- "306 Hollywood" (part of the Documentary Film Series) - MASS MoCA, Club B-10, Thursday 3/7, 7 PM
- Storm Large & Le Bonheur - GE Theatre at Proctors, Schenectady, Thursday 3/7, 7:30 PM
- Malpaso Dance Company - The Egg, Albany, Friday 3/8, 8 PM
- Maria Schneider Orchestra - Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, Troy, Friday 3/8, 8 PM
- Albany Symphony Orchestra: Bolero, with Colin Currie (percussion) - music of Hindemith, Gould, Ravel, Robert Honstein - Palace Theatre, Albany, Saturday 3/9, 7:30 PM
- Arkropolis Reed Quintet - music of Deemer, Mellits, Piazzolla, Muhly and Gershwin (clarinet, bassoon, oboe, bass clarinet, sax) - Friends of Chamber Music, Emma Willard School, Troy, Sunday 3/10, 3 PM
- The Monkees: Mike Nesmith & Mickey Dolenz - Palace Theatre, Albany, Sunday 3/10, 8 PM
- Porcupine - The Low Beat, Albany, Wednesday 3/13, 6 PM
- Gabriel Kahane - Caffe Lena, Saratoga Springs, Wednesday 3/13, 7 PM
New movies: "Captain Marvel," "Apollo 11"