Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Sarah McCammon joined Iowa Public Radio in January 2010, where she is the local host for NPR’s Morning Edition and is a reporter covering a variety of topics. Sarah is an award-winning reporter and newscaster, as well as a frequent contributor to national public media programs including NPR and Marketplace. As a print reporter, her work also has been published in the Chicago Sun-Times and the Kansas City Star.
Sarah is a Kansas City native, and worked in public radio in Nebraska before coming to Iowa. She also previously worked as a print reporter in the Chicago area. Sarah also has worked in Washington, D.C., and spent a semester at Oxford University while completing her undergraduate degree in English/Communication.
Sarah's favorite public radio program is This American Life.