The Madison Theater
When The Madison Theater in Albany, NY opened its doors in November of 1929 it was owned by Warner Bros. and served as a single-screen neighborhood theater. In 1994, the theater was acquired, redesigned, and turned into a multiplex of five screens, with two more added in 1998.
In 2013, Tierra Farm purchased the Madison Theater from Riverfront Cinemas of Albany, and renovated and re-imagined the theater – it now features three movie theaters, and a live performance venue.
James Manning has recently taken on the mantle of Director at The Madison Theater and he joins us to tell us what they’ve been up to and what they have coming up.