The Roundtable Panel: a daily open discussion of issues in the news and beyond.
This morning we will dissect the midterms to discuss the big winners and the losers of yesterday’s balloting. What was expected, what wasn’t and the all-important question – now what? We have a special extended Panel live at The Linda.
• Judith Enck – Former Regional EPA Administrator
• Malcolm Nance – Bestselling Author & MSNBC Commentator
• Libby Post – Political Consultant
• Sarah Rogerson – Albany Law School Professor of Law & Director, Immigration Law Clinic
• Jenn Smith – Berkshire Eagle Reporter
• Mike Spain – Associate Editor of the Times Union