Orange County To Hand Out Free PPE For Hair Salons, Barbershops
Staff from two Orange County, New York departments will be distributing free personal protective equipment to hair salon and barbershop owners on Saturday.
Orange County Executive Steve Neuhaus says staff from the county’s Emergency Services and Health Departments will be distributing free PPE to hair salon and barbershop owners ahead of an expected Phase Two reopening of the Mid-Hudson Valley Tuesday. Per New York state guidelines, hair salons will be restricted to three services: haircuts, hair coloring and hair styling. Face shields, face masks and hand sanitizers, along with guidance information, will be available for salon and barbershop owners at six different locations on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 12 noon.
· Orange County Government Center, 255-275 Main Street, Goshen
· Orange County Algonquin Park, 54 Powder Mill Road, Newburgh
· Town of Wallkill Town Hall, 99 Tower Drive, Middletown
· Liberty Green Senior Housing (under pavilion), 2 Liberty Court, Warwick
· Water’s Edge Apartment Complex (under pavilion), 208 E. Main Street, Port Jervis
· Town of Monroe Town Hall, 1465 Orange Turnpike, Monroe