Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wed April 25, 2012
Who Will Clinch The Latino Vote In November?
Originally published on Wed April 25, 2012 11:44 am
There are big questions about Mitt Romney's ability to appeal to Latinos. Hispanic voters favor President Obama over Romney by more than two to one, according to a recent Pew poll. But not everyone is sure the president's lead will translate to votes. Host Michel Martin speaks with columnist Ruben Navarrette and Maria Teresa Kumar of Voto Latino.