Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Tue August 19, 2008
New trial for teen convicted in fatal stabbing case
Pittsfield, MA – Massachusetts' highest court has ordered a new trial for a Pittsfield teenager convicted of fatally stabbing another teen during a fight because a black person was excluded from the jury. WAMC's Paul Tuthill reports. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.