Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri August 31, 2012
Mitt Romney Makes His Case For Change
Originally published on Fri August 31, 2012 12:48 pm
Mitt Romney has accepted the Republican Party's nomination for president — telling voters it was time to turn the page from the "disappointing leadership" of President Obama. Thursday night's speakers presented Romney as a man of faith and family with the business skills to turn the economy around.