Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue March 18, 2003
MassMoCA Director Receives Commonwealth Award
By Arlen Cellana
North Adams, MA – The Massachusetts Cultural Council has announced six winners of its 2003 Commonwealth Awards, the state's highest honors in the arts, humanities and sciences. Chosen by a committee of arts and business leaders, the recipients were drawn from a pool of 150 statewide nominations received in December 2002. One of this year's winners is a familiar name in the Northern Berkshires. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.