Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Wed April 20, 2005
DA Says Lack of Funding Led to Autopsy Delay
By John Krol
Pittsfield, MA – The District Attorney for Berkshire County is complaining that a lack of resources for the state's Medical Examiner's Office in Holyoke -- led to the delay of an autopsy of a body found in Pittsfield earlier this week. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief John Krol has the story.