Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Tue November 11, 2003
Anti-GMO Expert in Vermont
By Pat Bradley
Plainfield, VT – A coalition of Vermont farm advocacy groups is hosting a visit by Devinder Sharma. He is an expert on food, hunger and international trade from India. He is touring the state to talk about his opposition to genetically engineered foods. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.