Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Fri July 13, 2007
Advance Made In Surgery Without Incision
By Paul Tuthill
Springfield, MA – Doctors at BayState Medical Center in Springfield Massachusetts say they've taken an historic step in minimally invasive surgery. A team of surgeons performed a pancreatic operation without making a cut in the patient's abdomen. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports...