Having Trouble Hearing WAMC?
The WAMC App has been updated!
Are you having trouble using our embedded streaming player?
The easiest way to troubleshoot this is to ensure your browser is up-to-date and clear your web browser cache and cookies. That will fix the issue 99 percent of the time.
Triton Digital has informed us that the individual internet service providers are most likely the reason for outages, as our signal has not dropped. Please contact your internet service provider to troubleshoot or try the links below.
Here are all the source links you could try:
For WAMC-FM MP3
and for WAMC-FM HD
Still having trouble?
There are many reasons why you may be experiencing a drop in streaming signals.
- The internet service provider is currently experiencing a small hiccup in the signal that would cause a drop. This can happen is there is construction on one of the lines your ISP uses to deliver your service.
- There was a spike in the amount of users in your area, and this caused your signal to drop. This can happen when streaming anything- music, radio and videos. When the internet is being accessed by many different people at one time, things can take longer to load, and streaming signals drop.
- Are you using a mobile device with a data plan? A drop could happen if your reception drops for a minute. The cell service would determine your connection to the internet, and if there are any troubles with your cell provider in your area, this could cause a drop.
- Also, If you are using third party applications to listen to us, (TuneIn, Stitcher, iTunes, ect) we have no way of troubleshooting those services, and if the third-party service you are using is experiencing problems, this may cause a drop in streaming signal.
- Ad Blockers can sometimes cause issues with the player on the website, so try disabling them as well.