Shawn Stone joins us to talk about what he's seen lately and what cultural events are coming up this week in our region.
Seen: "Mike Wallace Is Here"
- "Winnie the Pooh" Park Playhouse Tykes, Cohoes Music Hall, Cohoes, Thursday-Friday 8/22-23, 2 PM
- Albany Berkshire Ballet - "A Midsummer Night’s Dream" - The Egg, Albany, Friday 8/23, 7:30 PM
- Doc Severinsen and The San Miguel 5 - Caffe Lena, Saratoga Springs, Friday-Saturday 8/23-24 at 8 PM; Sunday 8/25 at 7 PM
- Mamalama y Andes Manta - The Century House Historical Society, Rosendale, Saturday 8/24, 3 PM
- KISS: End of the Road World Tour - SPAC, Saratoga Spa State Park, Saratoga Springs, Saturday 8/24, 7 PM
- Miro Quartet (Mozart, Schubert, Kevin Puts) - Tannery Pond Concerts, New Lebanon, Saturday 8/24, 8 PM
- Catskill Jazz Factory: The Spirit of Harlem - Hudson Hall, Hudson, Saturday 8/24, 7 PM
- Cha Wa - MASS MoCA, Hunter Center or Courtyard C, North Adams, Mass., Saturday 8/24, 8 PM
- Patrick Higgins - Helsinki Hudson, Hudson, Sunday 8/25, 7:30 PM
- "My Fair Lady" - Capital Park After Dark Film Series, West Capital Park, Albany, Wednesday 8/28, 8 PM
New Movies: "The Peanut Butter Falcon," "David Crosby: Remember My Name," "One Child Nation," "Angel Has Fallen"