Shawn Stone joins us to talk about what he's seen lately and what cultural events are coming up this week in our region.
Seen: "The Post"
- Tracy Grammer: CD Release Show - Caffe Lena, Saratoga Springs, Thursday 1/18, 7 PM
- Town of Great Barrington W.E.B. Du Bois 150th Festival Kickoff - Featuring the one-man play, “W.E.B. Du Bois: A Man for All Times” - Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center, Great Barrington, Mass., Friday 1/19, 6 PM
- Susan Werner - The Eighth Step at Proctors, Schenectady, Friday 1/19, 7:30 PM
- "Love, B: The Letters of Lt. Basil Beebe Elmer" – Dramatic Reading - (related to the exhibit "A Spirit of Sacrifice: New York State in the First World War”) - New York State Museum Huxley Theater, Albany, Saturday 1/20, 1 PM
- Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox - Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, Troy, Saturday 1/20, 8 PM
- Quindar (Mikael Jorgensen & James Merle Thomas) - MASS MoCA Hunter Center, North Adams, Mass., Saturday 1/20, 8 PM
- Dust Bowl Faeries - Helsinki Hudson Ballroom Stage, Hudson, Sunday 1/21, 6 PM
- Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure - Palace Theatre, Albany, Monday 1/22, 7 PM
- Ephraim Asili: Inheritance (Work in Progress) - EMPAC Theater, RPI, Troy, Tuesday 1/23, 7 PM
New movies: "Phantom Thread," "12 Strong," "Den of Thieves"