Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Arts & Culture
Tue August 14, 2012
Williamstown Theatre Festival - Richard Nelson
Richard Nelson is a playwright and librettist who wrote the books for the musicals James Joyce's The Dead – for which he won the Tony Award for Best Book of a Musical - and the Broadway version of Chess. He received the Olivier Award for Best Play for Goodnight Children Everywhere and in 2008, Nelson was honored with the PEN/Laura Pels International Foundation for Theater Award, naming him a Grand Master of American Theater. Nelson has co-translated (with Richard Pevear and Larissa Volokhonsky) and directed a production of Ivan Turgenev’s A Month in the Country which is running on the Williamstown Theatre Festival’s Main Stage through August 19th.