Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Thu June 28, 2012
Vox Pop : Open Forum – The U.S. Supreme Court with Vince Bonventre : 6/28/12
This morning, the U.S. Supreme Court announced their majority decision to uphold most of the provisions of President Barack Obama’s landmark health care reform policy, including the mandate that all citizens purchase health insurance.
What does this ruling mean for the health, economy, and presidential politics of the country?
Joining us on this edition of Vox Pop is Albany Law professor Vince Bonventre. A former clerk for two justices of the New York State Court of Appeals, he also held a U.S. Supreme Court judicial fellowship before joining Albany Law in 1990. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.