Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
Wed December 12, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Drs. Alan Boulos and Colum Amory : 11/12/12
On this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop – stoke symptoms and treatment with Dr. Alan Boulos and Dr. Colum Amory of Albany Medical Center.
Dr. Alan Boulos is chief of the division of neurosurgery, director of the neurovascular section, and associate professor of neurosurgery and radiology at Albany Med. He specializes in the surgical and endovascular management of cerebrovascular disorders of the brain and spine including stroke and cerebral aneurysm,.
Dr. Colum Amory is a stroke specialist who has advanced training and expertise in the treatment of acute stroke and the prevention of secondary stroke. He is also assistant professor of neurology at Albany Medical Center. WAMC’s Bob Barrett hosts.