Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon January 28, 2013
Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Gary Siskin : 1/28/13
Today on Medical Monday, to answer your questions on radiology and related issues of is Dr. Gary Siskind, professor and chair of radiology at Albany Medical Center.
A graduate of Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, New York, he completed his residency in radiology at Kings County Hospital Center, in Brooklyn.
Also in practice with Community Care Physicians, Dr. Siskin is a certified diplomate of the American Board of Radiology, through which he also has a certificate of added qualification in vascular and interventional radiology. WAMC's Alan Chartock hosts.