Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Mon May 21, 2012
Vox Pop : Medical Monday with Dr. Carl Atkins : 5/21/12
On this edition of Medical Monday on Vox Pop is Dr. Carl Atkins, chief of the Division of Oncology and Hematology at St. Peter’s Hospital, Albany.
Dr. Atkins earned his doctor of medicine degree from Tufts University School of Medicine. He joins us to discuss cancer care and cancer prevention. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.