Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
Tue November 27, 2012
Vox Pop : Financial Planning and Charitable Giving : 11/27/12
On this edition of Vox Pop, joining us to discuss personal finances, including estate planning and charitable giving, is a panel of financial experts.
Thomas Brockley is senior vice president, financial advisor and branch director in the portfolio focus program at Royal Bank of Canada’s Wealth Management division in Albany, New York.
Bill Ringham is vice president and senior wealth strategist, also with RBC Wealth Management, based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Bill works with high net worth clients in the firm’s north region.
Virginia Stanton Smith is an attorney specializing in estate planning at Parese Sabin Smith & Gold LLP, with offices in Williamstown and Pittsfield, Massachusetts. She represents clients in complex trust and tax planning as well as simple estate plans, retirement planning, charitable gift planning, Medicaid and elder law. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.