Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
Wed June 20, 2012
Vox Pop : Copyright Forum : 6/20/12
On this edition of Vox Pop, it’s the Copyright Forum: Paul Rapp specializes in intellectual property law, including copyright, trademark, internet, art and entertainment matters. He’s also an adjunct professor of copyright and art and entertainment law at the Albany Law School.
Bill Westwood is one of the country's leading medical illustrators, and a professional member and past-president of the Association of Medical Illustrators.
Also joining us for today’s program is Nagesh Rao an intellectual property law and technology strategist, Nagesh is a former patent examiner and senior policy advisor to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Office of Innovation and Entrepreneurship. WAMC’s Alan Chartock hosts.