Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Tue October 23, 2012
The Victory Lab: The Secret Science of Winning Campaigns
We welcome Sasha Iseenberg to the show and speak with him about his book, The Victory Lab: The Secret Science of Winning Campaigns.
Sasha Issenberg is the Washington correspondent for Monocle. He covered the 2008 presidential campaign for The Boston Globe as a national political reporter, and has written for The New York Times Magazine, Slate, and George, where he served as a contributing editor. He is the author of The Sushi Economy: Globalization and the Making of a Modern Delicacy, published in 2007.