Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Thu August 12, 2004
Vermont's Major Parties Shrug Off Nader Ballot Efforts
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont Greens are planning to reject their national party's nominee for president and instead place Ralph Nader's name on the Vermont ballot. While such a move could create chaos in a swing state, the major party leaders in Vermont are downplaying any significance to the Green's efforts there. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.