Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed June 2, 2004
Vermont Resident To Swim Entire Hudson River
By Allison Dunne
Poughkeepsie, NY – A New York City native with two river swims under his belt, is climbing New York's Mount Marcy today to reach the northernmost entry to the Hudson River. Tomorrow he'll dive into Lake Tear of Clouds to begin his 315-mile swim for a pristine Hudson. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne has more.