Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue March 6, 2012
Vegan Soul Food With A Side Of Soulful Music
In his new book, Inspired Vegan, chef Bryant Terry writes about how healthy eating can start in your backyard. He also offers up soulful vegan recipes paired with the music that inspires his cooking. Host Michel Martin talks with Bryant Terry about delicious vegan cuisine.