Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Fri December 26, 2003
Trauma Expert: New Tower to Elicit Various Reactions
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – The design for the tallest building in the world was unveiled last week. The Freedom Tower will occupy the World Trade Center site, and stand one-thousand, seven-hundred, seventy-six feet tall. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne spoke with a stress and trauma expert about how different segments of the population might be affected by the news, and the building.