Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Thu February 26, 2009
Tourism University comes to the Berkshires
By Charlie Deitz
Lenox, Ma – The Berkshire Visitors Bureau recently hosted a luncheon where Bureau representatives broke down tourism data for the state and the region, so cultural tourism destinations know how to plan for the upcoming fiscal year, and attract more visitors.