Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Wed April 19, 2006
Survey Indicates Teacher Dissatisfaction with No Child Left Behind
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – A survey indicates that more than 80-percent of Vermont teachers feel that the federal No Child Left Behind law has had a negative impact on education. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.