Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Wed June 16, 2004
Sullivan County Attorney Runs Against Hinchey
By Allison Dunne
Kingston, NY – A Republican attorney from Sullivan County is running against Democratic Congressman Maurice Hinchey in the November elections. Bill Brenner says every candidate should have opposition, and he thinks Hinchey has not delivered to his constituents. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.