Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
New England News
Fri July 6, 2012
Sudbury Man Killed by Tree after James Taylor Show
Authorities say a Sudbury, Massachusetts man has died after being struck by a tree while walking back to his car following a James Taylor concert at Tanglewood. WAMC’s Lucas Willard reports…
The Berkshire district attorney's office announced Thursday that 61-year-old Lester Holtzblatt was struck by a 20-feet section of a dead tree while walking with his wife along a Lenox road at about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.
He was taken by ambulance to Berkshire Medical Center where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The death is under investigation but is considered an accident.
Lucas Willard, WAMC News.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.