Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Thu April 22, 2004
Student Group Urges Responsible Endowment Investments
By Kelly Wilkinson
Wiliamstown, MA – Today, a group of college students around the country launches a coalition that will pressure colleges and universities to scrutinize their endowment investments. One of the groups' founders is a senior at Williams College, where he's successfully worked for greater disclosure of the college's portfolio. The students hope to raise awareness about the small but growing field of socially responsible investing. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.