Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Thu March 18, 2004
State Looks To Berkshire Co. to Study PCB Health Risks
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – The Massachusetts Department of Public Health is undertaking a new project that focuses on Berkshire County. Health officials will be looking at data to see if there's any connection between PCB pollutants and developmental problems in children. As Kelly Wilkinson reports, it's one of the first study of its kind.