Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed September 17, 2003
Sprinfield Mayor Presses FDA For Cheaper Drugs
By Kelly Wilkinson
Washington, DC – Springfield, Massachusetts has been in the spotlight with its program of importing prescription drugs from Canada. Their mayor was in Washington DC yesterday for a meeting with the Food and Drug Administration over his plan. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports.