Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Tue December 30, 2003
Some Smoking Allowed in NYS on New Year's Eve
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – Some New Year's Eve revelers in New York will ring in the new year in smoky bars and restaurants. But the clause in the state smoking ban that will allow establishments to let their patrons light up is causing a lot of confusion. More from North Country Bureau Chief pat Bradley.