Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Thu August 23, 2012
Solar-Powered Furnace Business Proposed for Vermont
A Minnesota renewable energy company is looking to help set up a solar-powered furnace business in Vermont.
The furnaces would be made in a 6,000 square-foot former mill building in Bellows Falls. The Eagle-Times reports the company, Rural Renewable Energy Alliance, has agreed to provide its patented design of solar panels that create heat through a furnace through a Vermont company. The local company would be called RREAL Warm.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.