Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Fri February 24, 2012
Shop Talk: Are Rihanna, Brown Condoning Abuse?
Host Michel Martin and the Barbershop guys discuss singers Chris Brown and Rihanna. Brown was convicted of assaulting Rihanna three years ago. Now, they've released remixes of songs featuring each other. The guys also weigh in on affirmative action and whether race should be considered in college admissions.