Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Thu February 15, 2007
Sexuality and Spirituality Roundtable 2/14/07
Albany, NY – Has sexual freedom in America gone too far? We ask you to weigh in, along with our panel of experts:
Reverend Debra Haffner - The Director of the Religious Institute on Sexual Morality, Justice, and Healing. www.religiousinstitute.org
Rabbi Rena Blumenthal - Assistant Director of the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life and Rose and Irving Rachlin Advisor to Jewish Students at Vassar College.
Reverend Jim Bridges - Minister to the Unitarian Universalist Congregation at Rock Tavern, NY and the UU Fellowship of the Poconos in Stroudsburg, PA.
David Belden - Holds a doctorate in the sociology of religion from Oxford University and writes on religion and politics for OpenDemocracy.net