Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Mon May 7, 2007
The Roundtable Hosts speak with members of SHARE, a hotline for women with Ovarian and Breast Cancer
By Susan Arbetter, Selma Kaplan
Albany, NY – SHARE is a national hotline dedicated to making support and understanding, as well as information, available to women who recieve a cancer diagnosis. Roundtable hosts Susan Arbetter and Selma Kaplan speak with three women involved with the hotline.