Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
Tue May 8, 2007
Roundtable Hosts Speak with Alisa Smith and JB MacKinnon About Their Book, "Plenty: One Man, One Woman and a Raucous Year of Eating Locally."
By Joe Donahue
Albany, NY – Joe Donahue speaks with Alisa Smith and JB MacKinnon about the book they wrote after their year long experiment eating only the food produced within a 100 mile radius.