Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Wed August 2, 2006
Romney Wants Independent Big Dig Task Force
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – While the investigation continues into the big dig ceiling collapse that sent 12 tons of concrete onto a passing car, killing a passenger, Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney has proposed an independent task force to oversee the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority. The proposal already has encountered some political flak. More from WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff.