Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Fri February 18, 2005
Romney Pitches Health Insurance Plan
By Eesha Williams
Springfield, MA – Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney says he is increasingly optimistic the state can partner with private insurers to make health care more accessible to 168,000 Massachusetts residents who lack coverage. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Eesha Williams filed this report.