Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Thu September 7, 2006
Research Center Announces Continued Federal Grants for Clinical Studies
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – The General Clinical Research Center at the University of Vermont is one of seventy-eight centers in the nation that provide settings for researchers to conduct inpatient and outpatient medical studies. Officials from the center announced that twelve-point-one million dollars in federal funding has been renewed that will allow it to keep operating for another five years. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.