Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Mon July 26, 2004
Report Renews Opponents' Concerns at Nuclear Plants
By Allison Dunne
Buchanan, NY – Nuclear plant opponents say the recently released 9-11 Commission Report adds up to Indian Point fitting the description of a potential terrorist target. They say the report should renew concerns about security at nuclear power plants. NRC officials say the report is general, and the agency continues to take steps to improve security. More from WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne.